so cute! Is that a 2 liter in your dogs mouth?? Great Danes are huge!
I ended up putting up a baby gate in front of the nursery. One of our cats jumped in the crib and it scared me to death, so I'm just going to leave that gate up for now to block them out. Plus it has a little door in the gate, so we might just leave it up so they don't ever go in there.
So exciting that you put in your car seat too. We are getting so close Brittany!!
1 comment:
so cute! Is that a 2 liter in your dogs mouth?? Great Danes are huge!
I ended up putting up a baby gate in front of the nursery. One of our cats jumped in the crib and it scared me to death, so I'm just going to leave that gate up for now to block them out. Plus it has a little door in the gate, so we might just leave it up so they don't ever go in there.
So exciting that you put in your car seat too. We are getting so close Brittany!!
Post a Comment