Thursday, January 30, 2014

40 weeks & 1 day

Well, I was due yesterday with bundle number 2... but here we are waiting! Having been induced with Elizabeth a week late, I am no stranger to the waiting game. However it does have me wanting to hide from social media and turn my phone off.


Our "snow-pocalypse" left us with a few inches of snow this week. It started Tuesday night and schools have been closed since. I was afraid she might try to come during it. That would have made things difficult.


I feel pretty good. I'm having some contractions- some strong and some not. Either my body just doesn't want to go through the motions or she's not ready. Mentally I am ready to not be pregnant anymore but am willing to wait. I go to the doctor on Tuesday so we'll know what to expect then.


We're ready for her- the pack 'n play is set up, diapers are ready and clothes are tucked in drawers! We can't wait to meet her.

No comments: