I know, I know. I've been MIA again. It's not all my fault... just 3/4 of it is my fault. The other 1/4 of it is Blogger's fault (how's that for math, Jonathan?!). Blogger, who I use to... you guessed it, BLOG... hasn't been functioning right for me. I can't upload photos and I don't know why! The upload button is missing. I got upset with it and went on a blog strike for awhile. But I'm feeling better about it now and hopefully I can fix it soon.
Anyway... here's a little video I caught of Izzy singing! I've been trying for a few days now and I finally got it. She sings at the beginning and the rest is typical Elizabeth- many faces, many emotions.
And here's the video of the song she's singing. It's a great children's cd if you like your music sorta folksy.
1 comment:
So cute!! Love her little voice and her expressions!
Post a Comment